Big data breaches seem to be a regular thing in the news now. With the widespread reports of these stories, however, comes the feeling that data breaches only happen to big corporations with millions of customers. Small businesses with comparatively few customers would hold little interest for hackers, right? Not so, according to the 2016 Verizon Report. In fact, 59 percent of data breaches happen to small companies, and small business breaches have risen 44 percent in the last two years. This likely is why 60 percent of small businesses close within six months of a data breach.
[contact-form-7 id="208945" title="Contact form 1"]
- Surge In Ransomware Continues In 2020, Targeting Healthcare
- New Updates For Office 365 Will Include Phishing Protection
- Microsoft Testing User Based Windows Setup For Performance Optimization
- Microsoft And HP Partnering For Better Laptop Battery Health
- Kraken Malware Uses Microsoft Windows Error Reporting To Exploit System