ACT Requires a Penetration Tester
· We are looking for an information security engineer with experience in networking and/or web applications to perform penetration testing and security reviews of the customers systems and software, with a focus on data exposure.
· Ideally you will have 4+ years of experience performing penetration tests as part of a consulting company or on a dedicated testing team.
· Since the daily duties of the job will be penetration testing, you should have experience with all aspects of this such as discovering vulnerabilities, reporting on them, and assisting with remediation.
· As this is a senior level role, it is expected that you would have strong communication, technical writing, and other skills in addition to a strong technical background.
· Perform penetration testing against infrastructure and code deployed across new and legacy platforms
· Prepare documentation of findings, recommendations, and other subjects as needed
· Collaborate with security architects, platform engineers, developers, and operations teams to ensure secure design, development, and deployment of next-generation platforms
· Collaborate with customer teams on vulnerability remediation and design revisions
· We would need you to be able to independently scope, test, and validate major code and design features, while working with the penetration testing team lead on project prioritization
· You should be familiar with common penetration testing tools such as BURP Suite, Wireshark, nmap, and related